New Website User Registration:
If you do not have a UserName and Password with JGA Tour.
- Click on "Register" in the menu
- Answer the security question.
- Enter your email address in box provided.
Note: If you have an account with another Junior Tour that uses ShotStat, simply login with the same username/password as the other tour.
- Enter your Parent information first and choose your own unique UserName and Password
- After you have submitted your parent account, a new form will appear to enter your junior golfer information
- You can enter in multiple golfers by completing a new form for each child.
Existing Website Users:
If you already have an existing UserName and Password with JGA Tour or another Junior Tour that uses ShotStat
- Click on "Login" in the menu.
- If you do not know your password, click on "Forgot Password" on the Login screen to reset your password.
Registering for Tournaments:
- Login to the site
- Navigate to the Tournament List by going to "Tour --> Tournaments" in the menu.
- Your junior golfer(s) will show up to the left of each tournament
- Check the tournaments in which your child(ren) will play and click "Register" at the bottom of the Tournament List
Click on "Account" in the menu to edit your account or your junior golfer account(s).